Delivery within Australia
- For orders over $500 we offer Free Standard Shipping Australia wide.
- Registered Love Letter Club Members: Receive Free shipping
- For orders under $500 you may choose between Express or Standard Shipping at your cost.
- For estimated delivery times and costs on Express and Standard shipping please refer to the table below.
- Your purchase will be sent via Australia Post or Fastway Courier depending on your delivery address.
- For security and peace of mind all Australian deliveries have tracking included and your signature will be required on delivery.
- We recommend you provide an appropriate address where you’ll be available to sign for receipt of the package.
- If you are not able to be at your delivery address to sign for the package, a calling card will be left with details of where you can collect your parcel (AusPost) or to arrange re-delivery (Fastway Courier).
- Orders must be placed by 11am to make that day’s post/courier.
Estimated delivery times and costs
|SERVICE||ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME||COST||ORDER OVER $500|
|EXPRESS SHIPPING||1-2 BUSINESS DAYS (METRO AREAS)||$15||FREE!|
|STANDARD SHIPPING||3-6 BUSINESS DAYS (METRO AREAS)||$10||FREE!|
*Delivery times listed in the table above are an estimate only and you agree we will not be liable for any delay in delivery. Please allow an additional 1 to 3 business days for delivery of any orders to Western Australia or outside of a metropolitan area.
- International shipping attracts a flat fee of $40AUD worldwide and is sent via Australia Post.
- Registered Love Letter Club Members: Receive $10 off shipping.
- There is no insurance on your purchase and My Darling Jeannie does not take responsibility for any loss or damage.
- International shipping costs do not include any taxes or duties which may be applied by customs at the destination country and any duties or taxes incurred are the responsibility of the delivery recipient.
- My Darling Jeannie reserves the right to deduct any return costs incurred from the total return amount for orders that are refused at customs should duties and taxes be unpaid.
- Please note that in accordance with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items and identify the order as dutiable “merchandise”.
- We are also prohibited by law from identifying an order as a “gift” for export purposes, even if a customer has placed the order with the intention of delivery to a gift recipient.
- For more information on taxes, duties and customs regulations please contact your local customs office directly.
For further enquiries regarding shipping, please contact our Customer Love Team.
Phone: +61 411 498337